Return & Refund Policy
We will notify you if we are unable to complete a transaction. If you have made a payment, we will provide a full refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received the returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If your item is eligible for refund, we will start processing your refund immediately upon confirmation.
• Credit Card Payment
– A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
– We can issue a refund within 180 days from the transaction date. If you sent the payment using a debit or credit card, the refund will credit to the card used, which may take up to 30 days for the card to be credited.
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for returning a product:
• The product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• The product must be in its original packaging.
• You must provide a proof purchase with a valid receipt.
• You can request a return within 30 days, counted from the date you received the product.
Please note, returns caused by an order mistake made by the customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
When you need to return an item, it should not be sent back to the manufacturer.